What Is The Best Hybrid Mattresses You Should Give A Try?
We evaluated and tested the top-selling Mattress Toppers
in the UK to bring you the best.
As Featured On
Emily Flint (Co-Author)
Joe Baker (Co-Author)
Micheal Lee (Editor)
- If you’re looking for the comforting feel of latex or memory foam and a little extra bounce, then a hybrid mattress is the best choice.
- It is a perfect combination of multiple layers of latex/memory foam and coil support.
- With pocketed coil cores, a hybrid mattress offers less noise, better motion isolation, and a longer lifespan than a traditional innerspring bed.
- Most people prefer using hybrid mattresses as they provide ultimate support and a balanced sleep experience.
Why Hybrid Mattresses?
Hybrid mattresses bring the best features of high-quality foam and innerspring in one bed.
The following properties of these mattresses make them attractive to people who want a great night’s sleep:
- Fully breathable and breezy
- Highly versatile
- Deliver great edge support
- Pocket coils lower motion transfer
- Help with relieving pain
- Create a balance of support and comfort
- More comfortable to move with innerspring
If you want all these features in your bed, then you must get a hybrid mattress.
There’s no surprise that hybrid mattresses are one of the most popular types with some exciting options out there.
However, with so many options available in the market, it is hard to decide which one will be an ideal option for you.
If you’re struggling with the same, no worries. In this post, we have put together top hybrid mattresses along with their specifications and benefits.
Go through the list and pick the one that fits your requirements the best.
Let’s take a closer look.
- Best Lighter Hybrid Mattress – Eve Sleep Lighter Hybrid Spring and Memory Foam Mattress
- Best Multiple Dynamic Foam – Inofia Hybrid Innerspring Mattress
- Best Luxury Hybrid Mattress – Simba Hybrid Mattress
- Best Comfort And Durability – Emma Hybrid King Size Mattress
- Best Substantial Mattress – Dormeo Options Hybrid Memory Foam and Pocket Spring Mattress
- Best Soft Memory Foam – Bed Story Single Hybrid Mattress
- Best Traditional Coil Springs Mattress – UK King Memory Foam Hybrid Pocket Sprung Mattress
- Best Functional Hybrid Mattress – eXtreme Comfort Single Hybrid Mattress
- Best Cooling Gel Memory Foam – Alkove Hybrid Mattress with Cooling Gel Technology
- Best Premium Hybrid Mattresses – Inofia King Hybrid Mattress with Washable Cover
Go through the list and pick the one that fits your requirements the best. Let’s take a closer look.
A Detailed List of The Best Hybrid Mattresses
1. Eve Sleep Lighter Hybrid Spring and Memory Foam Mattress - Best Lighter Hybrid Mattress
- Multiple layers of healing, support, and Comfort
- Support for back and side sleeping postures
- Quick pressure relief
- No motion transfer
- Ideal for all sleepers
- Delivers top-to-toe support
- Offers Comfort while sleeping
- 100-night free trial
- The perfect mix of unique foam and more than 650 pocket springs enables it to offer proper comfort and head-to-toe support.
- Made of premium-quality material, this mattress is designed by the top designers and made in a UK-based factory.
- This lighter hybrid mattress distributes your body weight evenly and delivers a cooling effect.
- The top layer bouncing effect makes you feel like you are floating and gives you a relaxing feel.
The mattress also absorbs heat from the upper section and transmits it to your legs.
Overall, it makes your sleep cycle health as the heat heals the pain in your feet, heels, and legs.
2. Inofia Hybrid Innerspring Mattress - Best Multiple Dynamic Foam
- A supportive hybrid design
- High-density support foam
- Individually wrapped coils
- Embroidered knitted fabric
- Soft quilted cover for breathability
- Custom-made 9 zoned innerspring
- Optimum softness and Comfort
- Advanced pressure point relief
- Engineered and crafted for restorative sleep, this mattress with multiple dynamic foam layers above supportive innerspring gives you the most restful sleeping experience.
- The strong non-slip bottom polyester fabric cover ensures the premium support of the whole mattress.
- It offers support and comfort for your abdomen, lower back, upper body, spinal cord, and legs.
- Custom-made 9 zoned innerspring; this hybrid mattress consists of distinct support and comfort zones.
If you’re having body aches, this piece might make you feel relaxed under your shoulders and back.
The firmness of the mattress accommodates all sleeping postures, and the foam-based surface offers a soft cloud-like feeling while sleeping.
Also, the supportive hybrid design of the mattress soothes pain efficiently.
Bring this mattress to your home now and get ready for the optimum softness, comfort, and cleaner sleep.
3. Simba Hybrid Mattress - Best Luxury Hybrid Mattress
- The core layer is responsible for distributing body weight across all horizontal directions.
- The foam used to craft this mattress offers optimum support and lowers overall body aches.
- The design and material of this mattress help you balance your sleeping positions overextended hours.
- Award-winning mattress
- 2,500 Simba aero-coil spring
- Super-light springs
- Strong and more durable
- Cooling Simbatex lets hot air escape
- Layered system for optimum airflow and active cooling
- 200 days trial period
This luxury hybrid mattress has multiple layers of material that promote complete support, absolute comfort, high softness, pain healing, stress relief, fatigue elimination, weight balance, and tension release.
The fabric of the mattress allows air to flow, offering a comfortable, relaxed sleep at night.
Overall, this hybrid mattress combines all features you always love into one highly-rated mattress design.
4. Emma Hybrid King Size Mattress - Best Comfort And Durability
- Designed with better sleep quality in mind.
- The point-elasticity factor enables one particular spot of the mattress to compress without affecting the rest of the area.
- The mattress is also known for its support and breathability.
- Decompressing breathable Airgocell-layer
- 2000 Conical Pocket springs
- Visco-elastic memory foam
- Supportive and comfortable layer of polyurethane foam
- Better sleep quality and Highly breathable
- 200 days trial period
Specially designed and crafted for bigger figures with ultimate specifications, such as exceptional cooling, long-lasting durability, and added support.
Built for comfort and durability, this mattress is a mix of a visco-elastic memory foam, decompressing breathable Airgocell-layer, a supportive polyurethane foam, and 2000 Conical Pocket springs.
Designed with better sleep quality in mind, this Hybrid Emma Mattress is a unique combo of British quality and pain relief comfort with the right layer-density that fits all sleep styles.
The point-elasticity factor enables one particular spot of the mattress to compress without affecting the rest of the area.
5. Dormeo Options Hybrid Memory Foam and Pocket Spring Mattress - Best Substantial Mattress
- It has an exceptionally balanced feel for your bed that combines coils and memory foam.
- It provides the ultimate experience with multiple sleep technologies in one mattress with traditional pocket springs and memory foam.
- The mattress is especially known for its support, deep bounce, and pressure relief features.
- Less transfer of movement
- Available in multiple sizes
- Memory Foam or Pocket Spring Hybrid
- 5 cm of memory foam
- Fabric supports air circulation
- Breathable and cool air mesh sides
- Traditional spring support
- Vacuum packed for improved hygiene
- Manufactured to the highest standard in Italy and Tuscany
Whether you sleep on your back, stomach, or side or prefer a certain level of softness and firmness, this mattress could be your best pick.
The breathable and cool air mesh sides offer maximum breathability, resulting in moving humid air out and keeping fresh air in – supporting constant airflow throughout the mattress.
6. BedStory Single Hybrid Mattress - Best Soft Memory Foam
- Whether you are a child or an adult, the highly flexible premium pocket springs offer you the ultimate support depending on your body weight.
- The material is cool in summer, comfortable & fluffy in winter.
- The soft-touch and atmospheric design deliver you a fantastic sleep experience.
- Breathable bamboo fiber cover
- 3FT memory foam
- Pocket coil spring
- Skin-friendly material
- Luxurious and durable
- Environmentally friendly
- Suitable for all atmospheres
Crafted with bamboo fiber fabric, the mattress is breathable, antibacterial, and hygroscopic. The material is cool in summer, comfortable & fluffy in winter.
Featuring two layers of memory foam, this spring mattress helps align the spine to balance pressure points for improved Comfort.
Moreover, the mattress has a refractory polyester barrier and is CFR1633 compliant, which means it is safe to use and does not cause any irritation or burning.
7. UK King Memory Foam Hybrid Pocket Sprung Mattress - Best Pocket Spring Mattress
- A thin layer of quilt fabric on the top allows direct contact between memory foam and your body.
- Also, excellent resilience and shock-absorption features help in adjusting and correcting your sleeping posture.
- Crafted with Memory Foam, this mattress eliminates motion transfer and prevents localized bounce.
- Back pain relief and motion isolation
- Multiple stainless pocket springs
- Pressure relief property
- Vesgantti Support System
- Breathable bamboo soft fabric
- Multi-functional and Medium-firm feel
- Improved sleeping quality
Supported by multiple quality, stainless individual pocket springs, all of them work independently to deliver average, all-over support to the whole body, including head, neck, shoulders, hips, legs, and feet.
The breathable fabric provides proper air circulation to let go of the body’s moisture and sweat to keep you dry and comfortable while sleeping.
The Ergonomic Design Pocket Springs and Memory Foam support system not just deliver better support to the body but also absorb your body’s pressure – relaxing your muscles and improving sleeping quality.
8. UK King Memory Foam Hybrid Pocket Sprung Mattress - Best Traditional Coil Springs Mattress
- It is firm and straight in construction and keeps your body flat and aligned to support the spinal cord.
- Also, the perimeter support keeps the body within the protected areas and prevents accidental falls by creating bouncing effects as you move to the edge.
- The mattress also eliminates the toxic elements piled up in connective tissues, joints, and muscles.
- The high-quality fabric or soft knitted cover of the mattress makes it kind and gentle on the skin – giving you a cozy, smooth, and comforting feel.
- Made in the UK
- Coil spring hybrid
- Supportive memory foam and Soft knitted cover
- Pressure relief features
- Fully compliant with BS7177
- 18 centimeters thickness
- Affordable – low-cost mattress option
Consisting of multiple layers, this mattress is designed to deliver bouncing effects to balance the body and heal aches from the upper back, lower back, neck muscles, spinal cord, hips, and abdomen.
The high-quality fabric or soft knitted cover of the mattress makes it kind and gentle on the skin – giving you a cozy, smooth, and comforting feel.
Crafted in a UK factory under professionals’ guidance, this mattress is fully compliant with UK National Bed Federation regulations and BS7177.
9. eXtreme Comfort Single Hybrid Mattress - Best Functional Hybrid Mattress
- Manufactured with the finest materials
- The multiple layers of the mattress together create deep compression. It has firmness options for sleepers of all sizes and shapes.
- The breathability of the inner springs of the mattress plays a considerable role in keeping the surface cool.
- It lowers heat build-up during the night. Also, the modern grey border of the mattress delivers a stylish feel.
- 3f single memory foam mattress
- Open coil sprung unit
- Highly flexible construction
- Instant lift off the mattress
- Maximum responsiveness
- Strong and stable coil system
- Contours spine and back for better support
When it comes to material and construction, this Single Hybrid Mattress combines the best features of memory foam and inner springs.
Overall, eXtreme Comfort Single Hybrid Mattress is a visually appealing and fully functional hybrid, completely capable of providing you with good sleep.
10. Alkove Hybrid Mattress with Cooling Gel Technology - Best Cooling Gel Memory Foam
- This luxury mattress is durable, thick, and crafted with superior-quality raw materials.
- The cover is removable and easy to wash.
- The Cooling Gel Memory Foam adapts to body posture and temperature – result in soothing pressure points and absorbing & releasing heat.
- OEKO-TEX-certified raw materials
- Double jacquard fabric cover with zipper
- Four layers of foam
- Multiple steel springs
- Durable and breathable and provides Optimum Comfort
- Resistant to mould, bacteria, and fungi
- Non-woven fabric for zero motion transfer
- Available in multiple sizes
The mattress comes with a breathable and long-lasting 400gsm double jacquard fabric cover with a zipper to prevent mould, bacteria, and fungi.
This Hybrid Mattress has a 14cm layer of 555 steel springs, covered in non-woven fabric for almost zero motion transfer, whereas the additional 3cm layer of 448 mini springs gives that extra support. Also, the one-side sleep surface offers maximum Comfort to sleepers with no need for turning or flipping.
11. Inofia King Hybrid Mattress with Washable Cover - Best Premium Hybrid Mattresses
- The cover of the mattress comes with a zipper, which makes it easy to take off – just unzip it all the way around and wash it, great for maintaining hygiene.
- This material is soft to the touch and supports or contours your body correctly, from neck to ankle.
- The space between the springs creates more airflow throughout the mattress, keeping you cool while sleeping.
- The mattress’s pressure relief feature makes it ideal for people with back pain, joint pain, and other body aches.
- Made of REACH and OEKO TEX certified materials
- Barrel-type spring
- Pressure relief and ultimate support
- Hygienic and removable cover
- Soft and supportive memory foam
- Prevent motion transfer
- Less friction and Highly durable
- Offer remarkable body support and Enhanced airflow
The brand has engineered a wide range of premium hybrid mattresses, manufactured with barrel-type spring for maximum support.
The combination of soft memory foam and coils makes this mattress an exceptional choice for both side sleepers and back sleepers.
This design and appeal of the mattress make it perfect for all sizes; the coils deliver the ultimate support while the foam supports those heavier bodies. Overall, people who want a mattress that can help them stay comfortable and maintain body temperature while adding elegance to your room, then they should definitely consider this Inofia King Hybrid Mattress.
Do Hybrid Mattresses Last Longer?
The average lifespan of a Hybrid Mattress is approx 10 years. That means hybrid mattresses last longer than innerspring and memory foam. Also, some models may even exceed this average period. You may compare the models and brands mentioned above to choose a premium-quality mattress.
This is the list of hybrid mattresses based on prolonged research. Check out the details and specifications closely and determine the right one for you, depending on your specific needs. The list is based on the healing effects, restful sleep, weight balance, support, and Comfort through bouncing effects.
All these memory foam layers can extract the fatigue and stress from tissues and muscles – together, they contribute to a deep sleeping experience and give the best of bouncing effects for optimum pleasure during blissful moments. You may pick any of these best mattresses depending on your specific needs for healing effects, sleep cycle, and weight balancing.